The Municipality of Southwest Middlesex has numerous parks and outdoor recreation areas for your enjoyment. Our parks and sports fields:
- Appin Community Park - 48 Wellington Avenue, Appin
- Appin Ball Diamond - 48B Wellington Avenue, Appin
- Melbourne Park - 29 Victoria Drive, Melbourne
- Longwoods Road Park - 3577 Longwoods Road, Glencoe
- McArthur Park - 4423 Longwoods Road, Melbourne
- Project 2000 Grounds - 138 Mill Street, Glencoe
- Glencoe Fairgrounds Ball Diamond 1 - 138 Mill Street, Glencoe
- Glencoe Fairgrounds Ball Diamond 2 - 138 Mill Street, Glencoe
- Glencoe Fairgrounds Soccer Fields - 138 Mill Street, Glencoe
- Middlemiss Park - 4 Middlemiss Avenue, Middlemiss
- Simpson Street Park - 144 Simpson Street, Glencoe
- Strathburn Park - 3607 Longwoods Road, Glencoe
- Tennis Courts - 3581 Concession Street, Glencoe
- Wardsville Little Kin Park - 216 Church Street, Wardsville
Commonwealth Dog Park
Looking to give your dog some socialization and room to run off leash? The Commonwealth Dog Park is just the place and is open to all dogs of all sizes.
Location: 100 Industrial Road at the corner of Tower Avenue, Glencoe
Hours: Open 7 days a week from dawn until dusk.
Animal Control: For animal control please contact the Humane Society London & Middlesex by email at @email or call 1-877-909-0519.