Southwest Middlesex Council Highlights - February 8, 2023
Council Highlights is an informal summary of selected actions taken by Southwest Middlesex council and are not an official record of council proceedings. To view official agendas and minutes, please visit Agendas and Minutes.
- CBO and Building Department - presentation including their responsibilities, permit information, et cetera
- Intact Insurance - presentation from our insurance provider including coverage levels and responsibilities of council and staff
Three drains were approved to proceed under the Drainage Act as follows.
- Realignment of the Gardiner Drain under Section 78
- Reconstruction of branch of the Murray Huston Drain under Section 78
- Simpson Outlet Agreement Drain to allow for a drainage outlet
Middlesex County's weed inspector is appointed to handle all weed inquiries in Southwest Middlesex for 2023.
Full details of the information presented to council is available through Agendas & Minutes or you can listen to the council meeting on our YouTube channel.