Humane Society London & Middlesex will be providing animal care and control services for Municipality as of December 1, 2022
December 1, 2022 - Starting today, Humane Society London & Middlesex provides animal care and control services for the Municipality of Southwest Middlesex. These services include Animal Control By-law enforcement, maintenance of a pound facility, routine patrols, emergency services, statutory animal control officer duties and other related duties at the request of the municipality.
“Humane Society London & Middlesex has been serving the communities near-London for over 100 years and is excited to further partner with the residents of Southwest Middlesex to work together to improve animal welfare and response standards in this Municipality,'' says Steve Ryall, Executive Director of Humane Society London & Middlesex.
Humane Society London & Middlesex is located at 624 Clarke Road in London and for animal care & control can be reached at 1-877-909-0519.
Residents should call Humane Society London & Middlesex for the following:
- To report violations of the Municipality’s Animal Control By-law
- To report a dog running at large
- To report a dog bite or aggressive dog
- To report sick or injured dog or cats
- To report lost or found pets
- To report stray dogs
Emergency after-hours services include:
- Sick or injured dogs and cats
- Suffering or in immediate distress dog or cat
- Running in traffic or in danger
- On-the loose dog acting aggressively to people or pets
For emergency after-hours services, call: 1-877-909-0519 and follow the prompts.
Additional information can be found online: https://www.southwestmiddlesex.ca/services/animal-services
For more information, please contact:
Claire Belsheim, Marketing & Community Engagement Coordinator 519-451-0630 x222 to connect with Steve Ryall, Executive Director